Why we love it: Are you Team Rinse-it-first or Team Throw-it-all-in-there? Whatever the case, with Pure’s Water Soluble Dishwasher Tabs you are winning the dishwashing game (and some time back). Available in refill.
No need to prewash anymore; a single pellet dissolves all grease without leaving a mark. Pure Dishwasher Tabs eliminates all stains, cooked food residue just as it does tea & coffee stains.
Entirely biodegradable and safe for septic tanks. It’s packaging entirely water soluble therefore leaving no garbage behind. Now, let’s leave the dirt business to the dishwasher. It is their reason to exist after all. We have other important stuff to do. Like…working on doing nothing at all (takes a bit of practice am I right?).
How to use:
Place the tablet in the detergent dispenser of the dishwasher. Close the dispenser. If the tablet is too big, simply place the pellet in the cutlery basket. Use a new tablet for each wash.
- Sodium carbonate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium sulfate mineral based cleaning agent
- Sodium carbonate peroxide mineral based whitening agent
- Sodium citrate plant based water softener
- Sodium disilicate mineral based cleaning agent
- Polyacrylic acid synthetic & biodegradable anti-redeposition agent
- Laureth-7 plant derived cleaning agent
- Citric acid plant based chelating agent
- Taed mineral based activating agent
- Protease plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
- Amylase plant derived enzyme blend spot remover
Tablets are harmful if they swallowed. They may irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Do not swallow.
If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
KEEP OUT REACH OF CHILDREN.